Imagine you're walking through a desert, and you see a cube. How big is the cube? (1)
What material is the cube made out of? (2)
And how far is the cube from the ground? (3)
Somewhere near the cube, imagine a ladder. Where is it in relation to the cube? (4)
And what is the ladder made out of? (5)
Picture a horse next to the cube and ladder. Is it wearing anything? (Reins, saddle?) (6)
And what is the horse doing? (7)
Now, imagine flowers somewhere in the scene. How many are there? (8)
And how far away are they from the cube? (9)
Lastly, there's a storm starting.
How close is it to the cube, ladder, horse, and flowers? (10)
And are you scared of it? (11)
The size of the cube is the size of you ego.
The transparency of the cube shows how open you are with people.
And the closer it to the ground, the more grounded you are.
The distance between the ladder and the cube shows how close you are to you friends, if the ladder is leaning againts the cube, it means your friends can lean on you for support.
And the studier the material, the stroger you bonds to people.
The horse being tied up or saddled means you like more control in a relationship.
And the wilder the horse, the wilder you like your relationships.
The more flowers you pictured, the more kids you want. And the closer they are to the cube, the more you're thinking about kids.
The storm represents stress.
The closer and more threatening it is, the more stressed you currently are.
1. very big, square cube, is about 3x tall of me.
3. stone so heavy, of course stick on the ground la
4. a long long ladder to climb up to the top of the cube..else want ladder for what..
5. traditional ladder, wood!
6. just a nake horse
7. shaking leg shaking tail, zoboh
8. alot , but is by small group. One pile one pile de..like hair lost de botak hair
9. just surround..my life is only this cube now
10. very very far...
11. very very far..thats y no scare...