Saturday, May 27, 2017

Talk to yourself.18 - granted


A tag team mode, all about cooperation. :) Effective methods? Mmmmmm Just following instructions.

Another meetings week, meeting events never die. I even have 230pm to 7pm meeting from internal to external - 4.5hours. For all over the same topics on D-Team's 20 items. Well. 4.5 productive hours spent in this way..no one's fault, all about arrangement and I'm granted to sit in and listen.

New projects handled this week - GM & B2C. On board with a jump ship method. Mission code #3 lower exposure, not success still. Well, weird role.

#跟傻佩晶聊天 之fi li feh leh
Please just study hard. LOL

Last Friday I've been thinking a lot of things in bus when I'm on my way to office, and the moment I notice, the bus is stopping on the station which I should alight, but NO ONE PRESSED BELL! I can hardly press and luckily the bus driver did trying to stop because normally a lot of passengers alight here, but weird why this day they don't. End up only me rush down from the bus. ARG. so paiseh. I can sensed the girl sitting beside me bear me when I rushing to leave my seat, I'm sorry.


一個人的城市,也沒有那麼遭吧。應該。

Then I saw this from FB. I got level 3 😂

I got a stress dream from nap today. Dream of been abandoned, to achieve what we want. I bike all the way here and there, to hit the missions and find what I should found, 0 cruel with list of items to achieve. End up I got stuck at a train transit. And dream ended. wth dream is this, I don't even remember what I'm looking for, but its very stress and tiring, the whole dream is keep cycling inside an under path here and there.....my weekend nap...

Urgh, crawling for book <金翅雀 The goldfinch>, weird why this book is not selling in both cite.my & Popular Malaysia. And selling at S$41.71 from Kino SG, RM106.87 from Kino Msia, WHY THE HELL SO EXPENSIVE! Never mind, wait the chance, 时机未到。Go for <迷雾之子番外篇> first.


Guitar
This week have "playing with song" practice. Only 2 lessons spent for the new songs - 林俊杰 会有那么一天. I'm surprise. And got to get a new song for next lesson..shit. Well, should be a last or last 2 songs I could have. +U ba.

Alexis asked why do I stop guitar lesson. Errrr Eeeee Ermmm. LOL. Cute Alexis, I will miss the days that we chitchat while waiting for lessons 😂 18 years old girls normally don't drink coffee I suppose? 姐姐等你长大了带你去喝咖啡。LOL

0 comments: