[閲讀心得]《Gleam: The Plated Prisoner, #3》The Nagging Author

So… now I know why is this a 613 pages reading.

Gleam (The Plated Prisoner, #3)
by Raven Kennedy
4/5

In this article:
1. In really summary
2. Problem of this book
4. Quotes

The most exciting part of this book of the series is, finally Auren decided to fight back - well, although she has been struggle alot when she trying to make this happen.

In really summary

In really summary,
King Midas finally being ‘rude’ to lock Auren since he notice Auren starting to awake from his NPD games. (What is NPD? Read this). He been acting really annoying, present to love Auren so much that he actually just using her power for his own good.

And Auren started to use her power to express her anger, started to fight for her authority. However, she has too much weakness when Midas knew her too well. By getting Digby as hostage. That’s the most annoying part throughout the entire reading, trust me.

Anyway, King Midas is dead in this book. Sorry, this is biggest spoiler of this article. I try to make my writing lengthy you see. Because is really not much plot can be written.

Problem of this book

I’m afraid. It’s actually quite nagging already in the book 1 and 2, but it’s still manageable. However this become unbearable in this book 3, almost 60% of the writing is about the repeating inner OS of characters. It become so annoying that I SKIP ALOT pages.

I’m not sure why is the writing become this way…. and I’m now seeing the book 4 is actually a total of 705 pages. Still getting myself ready for the long-winded writing. Why am I still reading? Because I purchased the full set.

Recommended? To be frank it successfully get reader annoyed with those characters annoying characteristics. So its success implementation I guess? LOL. 4 stars.

Minor Notes

I actually finished this reading on 19Aug...But, I forgot the book review entry. Where have I been for the whole month? Hm.

Valuable quotes from the readings

  • He may wear the crown, but I was the one who made it gold.
  • Come on. You can’t afford to be naive here.
  • I’ve wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you, Goldfinch. I was just waiting for you to catch up.
  • When you can’t play to win with your power, then you play politics instead.
較新的 較舊

聯絡表單