Book Review: Dreamland Billionaires - The Fine Print / Terms and Conditions

This is a series of 3 books, but.. so book #3 is abandoned.

The Fine Print (Dreamland Billionaires, #1)
Terms and Conditions (Dreamland Billionaires, #2)
by Lauren Asher
5/5

Progressive love story

It's a Billionaires love story, what else can you expect? Romance is always the best choice for getaway from realistic. Ohh in chinese we known these romance book as 霸道总裁(英文版).

Book 1 is awesome, a CFO-to-be man with a uncontrolable lady. Book 2 is a CEO-to-be man with a years-assistant lady. Yea, this series of 3 books are stories about 3 brothers.

Weird Book#3

Book 3 is not in this recommmendations, because.. it appears so weird and slightly disgusting. Exceeded my acceptable level.

Conclusion

I took this as a unwind reading. Surprisingly it's quite fun and good. The man is too man, the lady is too lucky. If to write a plot... seriously I always failed in writing a romance's plot, it's just full of love bubbles and.. still bubbles. What can I write?

Valuable quotes from the readings

  • love may come and go, but hate lasts forever.
  • We’re a duo. If I’m pushing myself to my limit, then you’re coming along with me.
  • talent doesn’t disappear—passion does.
  • Expressing gratitude isn’t exactly an exchange program.
  • Why struggle with a work-life balance when I can make my entire life my job?
  • But lo and behold
  • Learning how to forgive is just as important as asking for it in the first place.
較新的 較舊

聯絡表單